“The task of leadership is not to put greatness into people,
but to elicit it, for the greatness is there already.” John Buchan
We are all capable of so much more than we imagine.
I’m Beth Tabak – Business and Life Coach, and initiator of the Good Habits Challenge.
– Graduated from Coach U, the leading global provider of coach training programs, in 2003.
While working with clients – entrepreneurs, small businesses, professionals, realtors, teachers, creatives, and even a Hollywood star (which was not a Kardashian), I noticed
Those who resist building new habits often:
– Were not aware of the essential ingredients, or
– Resisted structure to protect their freedom (which eluded them without productive habits).
Those who built up habits to tackle important tasks, be productive, and reach their goals gained:
– Time for fun and
– Freedom to take on that Bucket List
I learned that:
Creating new productive habits plays an upfront, primary role in creating new results.
And is a heck of a lot more fun!
So the Good Habits Challenge came to be, where you can:
– Learn how to build new productive, fulfilling, or successful habits
– Get ideas for new exciting habits that can support your success and happiness
What about before Life Coaching?
– Graduated with a BA from Shippensburg University of PA
– Award winning Realtor in Maryland- I quickly learned you can easily waste a day away by putting out fires or focusing on the wrong thing. It became essential to prevent problems and focus on actions that earn results. Built new habits, got new results.
And Then There is This:
– American Business Womens Association (ABWA)- Held many leadership roles from formation team up to President.
Awards: Diamond Award for highest level of excellence during presidency and Woman of the Year.
Woman of Excellence- a lifetime honor from the Houston Federation of Professional Women.
An encourager, a relator, and a maximizer while having curiosity and interest in the world.
What habits support your success (exercise, planning ahead, being proactive, self-discipline)?
Which habits sabotage and hold you back (procrastination, fear, indecisiveness, etc)?
How can you have more time to enjoy life and still accomplish goals?
The Good Habits Challenge is the place to:
Connect with us on your favorite social sites now:
Welcome! Thank you for connecting. I look forward to getting to know you!
Wishing you vibrant, fun, fulfilling, and productive days ahead~
Starting Now Coaching
Are you interested in business or life coaching, have a success to share, or an area in which you feel challenged?
Contact below: (no sales pitches, please)